Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Pictures

It was a loooooong day with tooooooo many new toys and chews.

Just chillin'.  But warmly.

Too much to choose just one!
Maisy's haul.  Spoiled.
Maisy learning to use iPad 2.
Trying to stop the fighting!  They all want to the same toy at the same time!  Children.
Yeah!  The liked them!
Lazy.  Wore jammies until about 5. 
Annual coffee cake.



Nice!  First time I'd seen it laid out together. 

Pretty new dog collars with names and phone numbers.  Hopefully never really needed.
We love bows.  And we re-use them.
Cozy.  Jealous.
I believe that was a moose.  And it was Roxy's. 

My haul (minuse some money and small stocking stuff)!  Pretty good!  Love the coffee maker!
What's missing?  Hmmm....  Kristin woke me up at 5:30 but I got in a pretty good nap around 10.  We had an early dinner of pot roast, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and Kristin's famous (amongst myself and my mom) spinach salad with cranberries, goat cheese and candied walnuts.  Delicious and different.  We watched Forrest Gump (because nothing says Christmas like Vietnam, Autism, ping-pong and AIDS).

For Christmas Eve, Kristin and I went to church where there was a beautiful candle-lighting ceremony.  It began on stage with the pastor and his daughter and it traveled around to everyone as we sang.  I would've taken a picture but I wanted to stay in the moment.  For dinner we had our traditional Mexican dinner of enchilads, tamales, rice and beans.  After my parent's went to bed, I stuffed the puppies' stockings FULL of goodies.  So spoiled.  :)