Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

WW Updates

I am still on the Weight Watchers and I am still very much pleased with its ease. It has been about five weeks and I am down about 12 pounds. I am not exactly sure because I estimated my starting weight but I do know that I'm already wearing my skinny clothes. I plan on losing about 12 more pounds and getting into a size 8. Maybe a 6? Who knows... I'll stop when my motivation wanes (my motivation being that I want to look hot while I'm still young).

Beyond some smart cooking and restaurant avoiding, some of my favorites are photographed below.

Mealwise, I'm loving my vegetarian split pea soup, thin crust veggie pizza, tuna salad, macaroni casseroles made with cottage cheese and sandwiches made with hummus, turkey and vegetables. Otherwise, portion control, mindful eating, cover everything in vegetables like lettuce, and more meat and produce but less dairy and carbs.