Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Garage Sale

Yesterday's garage sale went pretty good.  I made about $200 and didn't have to work very hard thanks to the BF.  He knows I'm not a very good salesman.  I'd take $1 for pretty much anything just to get the transaction completed; however he managed to get $10 and even $20 for some of my goods.  And I didn't have anything large to sell either.

Next up in the simplification process is to finish putting aside special items to (hopefully) e-bay.  I'm going to look for a company that will do it for me because I don't care to add any hassle to my life.  That would be the opposite of simplifying.

Other than that, I'm cleaning and organizing and setting aside goodies/furniture for The Bay House (officially a Mathis residence as of Friday) and making my summer plans to re-do the master bathroom and bedroom.  Hint: think boutique hotel.

Also, yesterday was Maisy's 3rd birthday.  She chowed down on some special yummies.