Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Closet Drawings

I was so pleased with the outcome of my ink drawings that I hung in my dinging room that I decided to do a series for my closet.  I will have a (hopefully) blank narrow wall at the back that would be perfect to hang some simple drawings on.  I want the mood of the closet to be clear and comfortable so I'm sticking with black ink on white paper (totes easy) and will frame in white with some grey matting (slightly darker than wall color).  This (plus the light fixture and a nice upholstered stool) will help give the closet the feel of an actual room.

These are the three I have finished right now (using pictures from the internet as inspiration) and I'm planning on three more.  I'm thinking jewelry, a scarf, a belt, maybe a hat... other clothing related items.