Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Panda Express

Last Friday my sister came over to drop off her Daphne for a weekend playdate with my Maisy.  Although I normally cook for her, I hate the HEB and have been ignoring it and she was not pleased with my offer of jarred tomato basil soup and grilled cheese.  The nerve :)  Ergo, she arrived with Panda Express in hand and I discovered the wonder that is fried noodles and fried vegetables and fried cheese and sodium-in-a-packet. 

Fast forward to yesterday where I googled and discovered that Panda Express was near my school and it had "healthy" options.  I eschewed the healthy options for chow mein, fried spring rolls and cream cheese rangoons.  I also killed the environment by sitting in the drive-through. 

I may be going to hell but this was heaven.  Both metaphorically... I'm a good Christian. :)