Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Update: Closet and an Interview!

I worked on the closet this weekend and I have to admit... it's hard.  No matter how well you plan the space and the organizing tools, there is always the chance that something won't fit or isn't quite quality or doesn't put together very well.  Basically, some re-organizing, some rearranging and some returning to the store is in order.  Boo.  Hope it works out ok... I really really want those shoe cubbies. 

Also, I have more "stuff" than I remembered.

1.  I love grey walls.  2. I love bright white trim.  3. I LOVE matching hangers!!!!

Most of these are moved to the other side because they are lighter weight than my dresses...lots of dresses... and the rack on the right side isn't as sturdy.  I'm happy with the shelves and the clear PEVA helps the closet look less crowded but I fear they won't last for too many years.

As for the other part of my post today.... INTERVIEW!   I was called today to interview for an Academic Dean position at a local high school.  I'm super excited but also realistic.  The odds are low that I'll be hired.  However, this is a GREAT opportunity for me to practice interviewing because the few opportunities I've had to interview have been filled with sweaty armpits and a creeping red blush that works its way up my chest and onto my face.  To quote the first principal I ever interviewed with, "Are you ok?"

So...here's to finishing up my closet so that I can find/clean/iron/fit into my suit!