Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Saturday, Sunday, Monday AND Tuesday

I'm extra behind because I've been in IOB for a few wonderful and relaxing days.

Saturday- I was grateful for my tennis partner and opponents for an exciting match.  It was a good match on both sides and went to a tie-break!  That we won!!!  I was also grateful to my parents and Russel and a guitarist from Austin for a wonderful dinner at Blackbeard's....yummy fish tacos and some good serenading.

Sunday-  Was grateful for orange juice and a good book and a patient man for not-cool, ill-times vacation sore throat and cold.

Monday-  Was grateful for the neti pot that has been helping my with my cold.... it has definitely gone away more quickly.

Tuesday- I'm grateful for my convertible!!!!  It made running some last minute Thanksgiving errands much more beautiful and helped me forget my sniffles.