Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Wednesday, Nov. 16- On this day I was grateful for caffeine.  Honestly.  I was exhausted and it was the coffee and Diet Coke that kept me going all day and into AIM in the evening.  Afterwards, I went straight home, took a hot shower, put on comfortable pajamas and climbed into a warm bed with a book and a Maisy.  At 7:00 pm.  I'm still blaming this on the time change.

Thursday, Nov. 17- On this day I was grateful for my IBS for reminding me to stop eating like a pig!  And to take me pills....oops.  It was a painful reminder but after a giant bowl of tomato basil soup AND a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich AND the rest of a bag of jalapeno chips, it was definitely needed.  Bad Amy.

Friday, Nov. 18- Today I am grateful for field trips!!!  I had soooo much time to read and Pintere$t today because my upperclassmen were checking out St. Phillips Community College.  I hope they were all motivated into making better grades and moving on to a better adventure!  (Not that my little alternative school isn't a motivating place....cough....)

Pinned Image
Speaking of Pintere$t...I'm considering this piercing