Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday

Sunday, Nov. 13- On this day I am obviously grateful for my sister!  What a wonderful little dinner party we had with our pups!  I love that we were taught how to cook and entertain; makes for lots of fun even in small groups.

Monday, Nov. 14- Yesterday I was grateful for my freezer.  I got such beautiful appliances this summer and I love knowing I can dig deep into my freezer drawer and unearth a yummy (YUMMY!) vegetarian/Caribbean split pea soup.  Months later, still delicious!  And very nutritious (when you don't use it as a dip for grilled cheese).

Tuesday, Nov. 15- I am grateful today for Mother Nature.  We desperately needed rain and those fierce morning storms were awesome!  I especially liked how class was delayed for 45 minutes so I could sit in the doorway and read.