Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thursday, Friday and Saturday

Thursday, Nov. 10- On Thursday I was grateful for my Maisy.  No matter what I'm feeling, she always makes me smile and always makes me feel warm and loved.  Thank you.

Friday, Nov. 11- On Friday I was grateful for my students who read.  I often don't feel the love for one of my greatest loves, books.  So thank you to all my students on Friday who chose to read in class and (big AND) actually did it.

Saturday, Nov. 12- Yesterday I was grateful, as always, for my church who always puts love and Jesus into my heart and helps me heal.  Yesterday's sermon about divorce was no exception.  I expected to feel bad, to feel guilty but the message was of love and grace and forgiveness for those that have been divorced and then lots of advice should I ever attempt marriage again.